Translate

2014-01-10

Just talking - 2014-01-10-09-44

. . . . From the desk of Ms. Ann Abraham . .




The potential of hosting anything – we have to get ready for our guests.  We see what is available, locally,
We see if that will meet the need…

If it doesn’t then we must stand,
And walk outside and see how far we go
And walk around and see what is available
As close as possible, to home.

Then, we move out in every widening circles,
Seeking something, whatever is to be found

The next day we set off again, to see again
And the next and the next, and the next and the next
Till it is family day, and then we spend some time with the family.

Oops!  We should have been doing that all week…

No, we were getting the infrastructure all ready
And then finally, we sit down and meet the family.


Hello family,…How are you all today?
We won’t talk about what we did yesterday,
Or the day before that, or the day before that
Or the day before that, or the day before that…

What is it that sparks, today!

I’m all out of ideas.. and everything…
Oh what a glorious state to be in…

Hey I found a little bumpity thing on my skin.
I took the top off and squeezed it and pus came out,
And a little bit of blood, but that’s out now,
So the skin is alright again.
Once upon a time, I thought I should let the pus settle by itself,
But then that becomes a pain.
So when (the boil?  What a name, a “pustule”)
So when the pustule is white, then take the top off
Squeeze and let the pus come out.
There might be a little bit of blood,
But just wipe it off, and the skin is good to go.

What do I do with the pus and the blood?
Wipe it off on some newspaper.  Then my hand is dry.
Dunno about clean, yes, it’s clean.


Oh dear!  I checked it again.
The bumpity thing has filled with blood again.

May be this time the blood will just cleanse whatever it was,

And so this is when I leave it there.





No comments:

Post a Comment